Information that we collect
- We collects the advertising identifier and a unique identifier in our mobile games for we integrates some third party SDKs in to our games, such as Google Admob, These SDKs are used for providing game services like advertising, analyze service usage etc. We allow these third party collecting information solely for internal operations of the service as permitted by applicable rules and laws. This could include, but is not limited to, persistent advertising identifiers, geolocation information, and IP address. We encourage you to review the policies of these third party operators.
- We allow third parties to collect some anonymous information by which users cannot be identified. Non-personal information may include technical information about your device, such as device type, language, type of operating system and geo location (only general location). Non-personal information is gathered by third party services while you are accessing the service. They are allowed to use this information to conduct research and analysis, but only for strictly limited purposes. We encourage you to review the policies of these third party operators.
How we use information that we collect
- Advertisers collected data may include user’s personal information in order to serve users ads and for the third parties’ legitimate business interests.
- Third party operators are allowed to collect and use non-personal information to conduct research and analysis, or to target advertisements, or other limited purposes. This information cannot be used to individually identify any user. We encourage you to review the policies of the third party operators .
- We also uses non-personal information to conduct research and analysis. We do this to improve our services in future updates or to gain knowledge about how our users our interacting with the service.